1) The African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (hereinafter referred to as “AFAAS”) invites you to
c). Not have had your business activities suspended or debarred from public procurement by the Public
Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority and World Bank;
d). Be eligible, as defined below;
8) Documents Evidencing Eligibility: You may be requested to submit copies of the following documents as evidence
of your eligibility after evaluation.
a). Valid trading licence or equivalent;
submit a quotation for the supply of Communication & Visibility Materials listed in the table below.
2) The African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (AFAAS) has received grant funding from the European Union funded by
International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) under Grant Number: 2000002981 towards the implementation of the CAADP
XP4 Organizations under the initiative “Development Smart Innovation through Research in Agriculture (DeSIRA)” Project. For the
implementation of the project activities, AFAAS will conduct procurements for goods, consulting and non-consulting services, in
accordance with the IFAD Procurement Handbook and IFAD Procurement Guidelines
3) Preparation of Quotations: You are requested to quote for this item by completing, signing and returning: the List
of Goods and Price Schedule; specification sheet, as listed below;
The standard forms in this RFQ may be retyped for completion but the Bidder is responsible for their accurate
4) Validity of Quotations: The quotation validity required is 30 days.
5) Sealing and marking of Quotations: Quotations should be placed in a single sealed envelope, clearly marked with
the Reference above, the name of the Bidder and the Implementing Agency.
6) Submission of Quotations: Quotations should be submitted to the address below by mail, fax or electronic mail,
by the date and time of the deadline below.
Date of deadline: 13th January, 2022. Time of deadline: 10.00 a.m. (local time).
Address: AFAAS Secretariat House No.26 Kigobe Road Minister’s Village-Ntinda.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; cc email@example.com.
7) Eligibility Criteria: You are required to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
a). Have the legal capacity to enter into a contract;
b). Not be insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up or subject to legal proceedings for any of
Download RGQ Here: