The national workshop held from 25 to 26 July, 2013 at Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso for the launching of the Country Forum Burkina Faso. The General Assembly has put in place a road map and a provisional executive committee chaired by the Director of extension and research-development of the Ministry of Agriculture as the Focal Person in Burkina Faso.
- Implementation of CF strategic and operational plan
- Develop a CF logo and stamp
- Organization of periodic meetings by the executive committee
- Organization of assessment workshop and annual activities program
- Organization of training sessions on CIKM (use of the virtual platform) for stakeholders
- Restitution and adaptation of the new extensionist
- Evaluation of recent approaches
- Policy dialogue
- Coordination and building synergies with stakeholders
- Review of national extension policy
- Financial and technical support for evaluation of extension approaches in BF
- Develop KM strategy for country forum
- Training on policy dialogue
The CF Focal Point Person is Jean de Dieu Nitiema Widegnoma.